“I might wear white for a week straight!” This is my Miami vibe about 92% of the time. The other 8% is probably off-white (lol).

Champagne Jesse Mills Royal Palm Resort Miami Beach wearing J.Brand and Swear Shoes

When I touched down in Miami last week it was refreshing to get out of the cold and rain of Atlanta. The weather’s been so weird. Everyone I know (myself included) has seemed to have been battling some sort of winter cold or cough with the up-and-down weather we’ve been getting all season.

The sunlight and fresh air was a major key to my quick, Miami getaway. And when you blend this with the company of friends and family I was blessed to visit, the body and soul becomes refreshed.

My stay was at the Royal Palm, in the heart of Southbeach Miami… Known for it’s beautiful palm tree entrance and sleek, white decor it has been a favorite stop for me since my Spring Break days in college. Since this was the first time I had the chance to return with a blog and camera in hand, I had to capture the photographic journey.

Champagne Jesse Mills Royal Palm Resort Miami Beach wearing J.Brand and Swear ShoesChampagne Jesse Mills Royal Palm Resort Miami BeachChampagne Jesse Mills Royal Palm Resort Miami Beach wearing J.Brand and Swear ShoesChampagne Jesse Mills Royal Palm Resort Miami Beach wearing J.Brand and Swear ShoesChampagne Jesse Mills Royal Palm Resort Miami Beach wearing J.Brand and Swear ShoesChampagne Jesse Mills Royal Palm Resort Miami Beach wearing J.Brand and Swear ShoesChampagne Jesse Mills Royal Palm Resort Miami Beach wearing J.Brand and Swear ShoesChampagne Jesse Mills Royal Palm Resort Miami Beach wearing J.Brand and Swear Shoes

Pants by J. Brand | Shoes by Swear London

Miami White.

Cheers,

‘Champagne Jesse’ Mills