Tags archives: miami

Miami White.

•••
"I might wear white for a week straight!" This is my Miami vibe about 92% of the time. The other 8% is probably off-white (lol). When I touched down in Miami last week it was refreshing to get out of the cold and rain of Atlanta. The weather's been so weird. Everyone I know (myself included) has seemed to have been battling some sort of winter cold or[...]

The Beach

•••
The Beach, The Dinner, and The Brunch... This is the first of a 3-part holiday series to closeout 2015 and welcome in 2016. With family ties and legendary memories, Miami has always been special to me. Even though it's been a fairly mild winter in Atlanta, there's nothing like that 85 degree weather and sunlight.  The trip started with happy ho[...]

Moët Diner en Blanc Miami 2014

•••
After attending the inaugural Le Diner en Blanc Atlanta a few months ago, I was looking forward to seeing how the dinner would be at a new, more tropical location for Le Diner en Blanc Miami. The event played host to over 1000 guests, all in upscale white attire, complete with a live french band, dj and sparklers to light up the Miami Beach night sky. From p[...]

Mondrian Miami Beach

•••
The Mondrian Miami Beach is one of the best hotels where I've stayed. I remember my first time visiting there a few years back at a pool party and being impressed by the layout and modern style of the venue - at that time, I promised myself I'd be back as a guest. I usually stay in the Studio Bayview with Balcony so I can enjoy the views of Biscayne Bay and [...]

Miami Life

•••
Enjoyed a trip recently to my second home, Miami and as always, I really enjoyed my stay. From Atlanta, it's a quick flight and when my good friend and colleague, John Vasquez invited me down for the weekend I had to oblige. It's still 40's in Atlanta, so the the sun and 80 degree weather for my Miami trip gave me a early start to explore some spring/summer [...]